I'm drawing a line. On one side is this girl who spent over a year without any creative expression. On the other side is the new me: jumpstarting my creativity by doing a 15 minute drawing a day. I consider these drawings pump primers. They are not the goal, but are the pathway to a more creative life.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday I had to go for a procedure called an endoscopy.  
This is where, under sedation, a small camera is inserted into your throat and maneuvered down to your stomach.
I have had this procedure done many times, and I'm not afraid of it.  It's not particularly uncomfortable, and I respond to anesthesia very well.

But you can see where my mind was as I was drawing.

ps.  All is well in my innards.

1 comment:

  1. (^O^) (O0O) (@O@) (^o^)

    It's SO funny. How your drawing was influenced by your activity and mind. Good to find a pretty rose at the bottom. Not a rose?!
    Good to hear that all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete