I'm drawing a line. On one side is this girl who spent over a year without any creative expression. On the other side is the new me: jumpstarting my creativity by doing a 15 minute drawing a day. I consider these drawings pump primers. They are not the goal, but are the pathway to a more creative life.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


I drew it, I took a picture of, and then I sat down to eat breakfast and completely forgot to post it!
Wha?
I think I am stuck in a rut with these drawings.  Altho I like doing them, I seem to be doing the same thing over and over.  Basically it seems like surface design.  First I draw the lines to make the "surfaces," and then I decorate them.  I want to find another way to approach this, but I don't want to over think it too much.

Well, we shall see what happens.

1 comment: