I'm drawing a line. On one side is this girl who spent over a year without any creative expression. On the other side is the new me: jumpstarting my creativity by doing a 15 minute drawing a day. I consider these drawings pump primers. They are not the goal, but are the pathway to a more creative life.

Thursday, January 27, 2011


An epiphany this morning:
Sometimes making art is a slog. 
 I think subconsciously, I wanted to get to the stage where I had to push myself to keep going and work through the block.  I don't think I thought about it much when I set out to do this, but I recognized the symptoms this morning.  I have been here before, and I know that I will get past it and it will be an accomplishment.
So bring on the slog!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one. It's interesting. I like the lines.
    Awaiting for spring......

    ReplyDelete