I'm drawing a line. On one side is this girl who spent over a year without any creative expression. On the other side is the new me: jumpstarting my creativity by doing a 15 minute drawing a day. I consider these drawings pump primers. They are not the goal, but are the pathway to a more creative life.

Friday, January 7, 2011


I think I may have figured out how to take a better picture: I used a lamp to light this, which kept my flash from going off.  I didn't think it would be better, but after I fiddled with the picture, I was pretty happy with it.  
I was also pretty happy with my drawing session.  I could have gone on for more than 15 minutes, but there's other things I need to do, so I stopped.  Maybe when I don't have to go somewhere in the morning, like on Saturday, I can try to spend a little more time on the drawing. 
One week down!

No comments:

Post a Comment