I'm drawing a line. On one side is this girl who spent over a year without any creative expression. On the other side is the new me: jumpstarting my creativity by doing a 15 minute drawing a day. I consider these drawings pump primers. They are not the goal, but are the pathway to a more creative life.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First drawing of the year.  
There was a lot to prepare this morning, what with the cutting the paper to size and all.  But when everything was ready and assembled, I sat down and had a wonderful drawing session. 
I will have to work on taking better pictures of my drawing, though.  Step 1: find my camera.  This pic was taken with my husband's cell phone.

1 comment:

  1. So great to see your art work again!
    I love this one.
    I see concrete city, land with nature and area with water.

    ReplyDelete