I'm drawing a line. On one side is this girl who spent over a year without any creative expression. On the other side is the new me: jumpstarting my creativity by doing a 15 minute drawing a day. I consider these drawings pump primers. They are not the goal, but are the pathway to a more creative life.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's interesting to me how different the process is when I draw the picture at the end of the day instead of at the beginning.  There are several new ideas in this drawing.
Got up around 4am, with my husband who was getting ready to go to work.  Couldn't go back to sleep until 5:30 or so, and when I woke up at 7, I had to rush to get to work, so I put off the drawing until after dinner.  I didn't have that sense of accomplishment and worthiness to draw on at work, but for just one day, it was ok.  

No comments:

Post a Comment