I'm drawing a line. On one side is this girl who spent over a year without any creative expression. On the other side is the new me: jumpstarting my creativity by doing a 15 minute drawing a day. I consider these drawings pump primers. They are not the goal, but are the pathway to a more creative life.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011


This one looks a little angry.  I don't know why.

An artist makes art.  That is my belief.  And even producing this small piece of art can carry me through a day of boredom and lack of purpose feeling like I have a purpose and I have value.  I don't always feel like the drawings themselves have value and purpose, maybe, but that's besides the point.

1 comment:

  1. Why it looks angry? Maybe it's because of the eye.
    This one is about human?!

    ReplyDelete