I'm drawing a line. On one side is this girl who spent over a year without any creative expression. On the other side is the new me: jumpstarting my creativity by doing a 15 minute drawing a day. I consider these drawings pump primers. They are not the goal, but are the pathway to a more creative life.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I did not sleep well last night, and I could really tell the difference in today's drawing session.  My hand was not steady and I felt rushed.  But I found my camera!  Still need to work on taking better pictures.
On a related topic: very creative yesterday.  Took the next step in a little project I started a couple of days ago.  I'm not finished yet, but I'm pleased with my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finding your camera. Hope you don't need to look for it again!
    Let's see, a snake is trying to eat all the sunshine to gain power!

    ReplyDelete